- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 can (20 to 21 ounces) apple pie filling
- Streusel Topping
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix batter ingredients together in pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Top batter with apple filling. Combine streusel topping ingredients in small bowl mixing with fork until uniform; sprinkle over apple filling.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.