- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (11 ounces or 1-1/2 cups) caramel bits
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix batter ingredients in pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Beat all cheesecake ingredients together in bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Combine caramel bits, sweetened condensed milk and cream in a small bowl.
- Top batter with cheesecake topping and pour caramel mixture over top. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until cheesecake is firm.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.
Tip: Put a baking sheet under pie plate during bake time as some spillage may occur.