- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° - 130°F)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces lean ground beef, cooked
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 12 to 18 pepperoni slices (about 1-inch diameter)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Combine meat filling ingredients
- Top batter evenly with meat filling. Evenly distribute pepperoni slices over meat; sprinkle with shredded cheeses and herbs.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F; bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.