- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Spread pizza sauce evenly over batter.
- Top batter with pepperoni slices. Firmly push pepperoni into batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.