- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix batter ingredients in a greased 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine streusel topping ingredients in small bowl mixing with fork until uniform. Mix cream cheese frosting with electric mixer until very smooth.
- Top batter with streusel topping. Using fingers, poke topping thoroughly into batter.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Cool 10 minutes, then spread frosting over top.