- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3/4 cup very warm milk (120º to 130ºF)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups (packed) fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- MIX batter ingredients together in a greased 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with feta cheese and spinach. Sauté mushrooms and pepper strips in olive oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- TOP batter evenly with mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and herbs.
- BAKE by placing in a cold oven. Set temperature to 350° F; bake for 30 minutes or until baked through.