- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 2 to 3 tablespoons brown sprinkles
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter, mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into greased 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking pan and pat into place. Using an acorn shaped cookie cutter, press into cereal mixture to cut out shapes. Transfer to waxed paper.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate and butterscotch chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Dip tops of acorns in mixture and place on waxed paper. Top with sprinkles.
Recipe Note: Yield size may vary based on cookie cutter used.