- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Diced candied cherries, for top
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter with electric mixer. Beat in sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in flour and corn starch. Mix in almond and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Roll into small balls or drop by small rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Place small piece of cherry on top.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until firm to touch and just beginning to brown at edges.