- 2-1/2 to 3 pounds (12 to 14) chicken wings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) French dressing
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) French onion soup, dip and recipe mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cut tips from wings and discard. Cut wings apart at joints and arrange in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan lined with foil.
- In medium bowl mix dressing, corn syrup, recipe mix and Worcestershire sauce; pour over wings.
- Bake in 350°F oven 50 to 60 minutes hour, stirring once, or until wings are tender.