- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons apple OR plain brandy
- 2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Combine Praline Topping ingredients; set aside.
- Combine sugar, flour and salt in a large bowl. Beat in eggs, corn syrup, butter and brandy. Stir in apples.
- Pour into pie crust. Sprinkle with praline topping.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until puffed and set. Cool completely on wire rack.