- 2 packages mini phyllo cups, 15 cups each
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 medium apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Remove phyllo cups from freezer and arrange onto a cookie sheet.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add apples and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until apple is tender. Transfer apples from skillet into a medium bowl using a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in skillet. Stir in corn syrup and cinnamon and bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat. Stir in reserved apples and nuts.
- Divide apples among phyllo cups. Serve immediately.