- 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet basil
- 1/8 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, cut-up
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Asiago cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped, oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, Parmesan cheese, sugar, salt, basil and white pepper in a large bowl. Heat milk and butter to very warm, 120° to 130°F. Pour into flour mixture; add eggs. Beat for 30 seconds with electric mixer to combine. Increase speed to high and beat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1-1/4 cups flour to make a stiff batter. Add Asiago cheese and tomatoes. Spoon into greased 2-quart round casserole. Cover and let rise 1 hour or until doubled.
- Bake at 375°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until done. Remove from casserole and cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm.