Asian Sesame Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons toasted whole white sesame seed
- 5 pounds chicken wing drummettes, thawed
- 2/3 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- Deep fryer oil
- For Sauce: Stir corn starch, brown sugar and crushed red pepper in a small saucepan. Add corn syrup, soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil, rice vinegar and minced garlic. Cook over mdeium heat and bring to a boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in toasted sesame seeds. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- For Wings: Pat wings dry; sprinkle with corn starch in a large bowl, coating completely. Deep fry wings at 350°F, 10 to 15 minutes, until wings are cooked through.
- Drizzle Asian Sesame Sauce over wings and toss to coat.