- As needed, MakeGood cooking spray
- 6 slices bread (white, whole grain or raisin)
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125mL) Old Tyme Table Syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon (5mL) pure vanilla extract
- Fruit for garnish (optional)
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch (3.5L) baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange bread slices to fit in single layer in dish; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Beat eggs with milk, syrup, butter and vanilla in a bowl just until blended. Pour evenly over bread.
- You can bake the French Toast immediately OR cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until firm to the touch. Garnish with fruit. Serve hot, with additional OLD TYME® Syrup.
Tip: Its important to arrange bread slices in single layer. If recipe is increased, use another baking dish.