- 2 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Booster
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) packet Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk (whole, 2%, 1% OR skim)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- In a medium bowl mix flour and Bread Booster together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine two cups of the flour mixture, sugar, dry yeast and salt. Stir until blended. Combine milk, water and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH in 15 second increments until very warm but not hot to the touch. (120° to 130°F. Butter wont melt completely). Add to flour mixture with the egg.
- Using a stand mixer, beat two minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Add one cup flour mixture; beat two minutes at high speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in just enough remaining flour mixture so that the dough will form into a ball.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic and dough springs back when lightly pressed with two fingers, about six to eight minutes. Cover with a towel; let rest for ten minutes.
- For filling, combine sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Cut dough into 36 pieces. Dip each piece into the melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place in fluted tube pan that has been generously sprayed with cooking spray. Combine any remaining butter and sugar and drizzle over rolls. Cover with towel; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30-35 minutes .
- Bake in preheated 375º F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes in pan, then invert on serving plate.