- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12 mini muffin cups.
- Stir together brown sugar, flour and 1/2 cup pecans in a medium bowl.
- Beat the corn syrup, butter and eggs with an electric mixer in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Stir corn syrup mixture into the dry ingredients just until combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cups should be about 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with 2 tablespoons pecans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool on wire racks for 5 to 10 minutes, run a sharp knife around each muffin and then remove from pan.