- 2 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all fruit blackberry fruit spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- CRUST: Mix oats, flour, corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl at low speed of electric mixer until crumbly. Press about 3/4 of mixture into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8-inch or 11 x 7-inch baking pan. Reserve remaining crumb mixture for topping.
- FILLING: Mix cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth. Pour over crust. Microwave blackberry spread in microwave-safe container on HIGH (100%) for 10 seconds. Drop spoonfuls of melted fruit spread over cream cheese mixture. Use a knife to swirl jelly through cream cheese. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.