- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen OR fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- Mix flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat milk and butter until very warm (120° to 130°F) and add to bowl with egg. Beat on medium-high speed of mixer for 5 minutes, scraping sides occasionally.
- Let dough rest for 10 minutes and then spread dough evenly to edges of a foil-lined and greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan. Cover with plastic wrap that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Let rise in warm draft-free area for 1 hour.
- Combine cream cheese, ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl and beat until smooth.
- Combine blueberries, sugar and corn starch in a small saucepan and heat on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. (If using fresh berries, add 1 tablespoon water.)
- Set aside both fillings.
- Streusel Topping
- Whisk together sugars, flour and spices in a small bowl. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or two forks until crumbly.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread the cheese filling evenly on the dough, making sure to spread it to the edges of the pan. Add spoonfuls of the blueberry filling on top and gently spread over the cheese filling. Sprinkle evenly with streusel topping.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the edges become golden brown.