- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh OR frozen
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 400?F. Grease standard 12-hole muffin pan (2-1/2 x 1-1/4 inch cups) or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.Whisk together milk, oil, egg and almond extract. Add to flour mixture and stir just until flour is moistened. Fold in blueberries.
- Combine the ingredients for the streusel topping in a medium bowl. Using a fork or a pastry cutter, cut the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; set aside.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle tops of muffins generously with struesel topping.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until a deep golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool.