- 1 package refrigerated dough
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Roll dough out and cut into 24 pieces. Place dough squares into mini muffin pan.
- Beat eggs, sugar, corn syrups, butter, bourbon, salt and vanilla extract in a large bowl with a whisk. Beat until fully mixed.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon chopped pecans into each pastry-lined cup; top with about 1 heaping tablespoon filling mixture.
- Bake tarts at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes or until light browned and fork inserted in center of tart comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove from pan using a thin knife and cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in tightly covered container. If desired, just before serving top with fresh whipped cream.