- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups bread flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- Add bread ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough/manual cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface. If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle. Divide dough into 20 equal pieces. Form each piece into a smooth ball. Stir together the 1/3 cup sugar and cinnamon. Dip each ball into the 2 tablespoons melted butter; roll each ball in sugar mixture.
- Arrange half of the coated balls in the bottom of a greased 6 1/2- to 8-cup ovenproof ring mold or fluted tube pan with nonremovable bottom. Make a second layer, positioning the balls for the second layer between the balls in the first layer.
- Drizzle balls with any remaining melted butter and sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Cool 1 minute on a wire rack. Invert onto a serving plate; remove ring mold or pan. Serve warm.