- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cups water
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) package Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Add sugar, salt, butter pieces, eggs, water, bread flour and yeast to bread machine pan in that order. Select dough cycle.
- Remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface. Knead in enough flour to make the dough easy to handle.
- Divide dough into 3 portions. Divide each portion into 6 equal pieces. Divide each piece into 3 portions and roll to form a small ball. There will be a total of 54.
- Place 3 balls into each section of a 2-1/2 inch muffin cup that has been greased or coated with non-stick spray; makes a total of 18 clover leaf rolls. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Brush tops of rolls with lightly beaten egg and bake in preheated 375°F oven for 12 to 14 minutes, or until done.