- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/3 cup butter, melted for topping
- Add all ingredients except butter to bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Recommended Cycle: dough cycle
- After the bread machine turns off, remove dough from bread machine and cut into 12 pieces. Roll dough pieces into balls or ovals and place in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cover dough and let rise in a warm, draft free area for about 1 hour or until doubled in size. Bake in preheated 400°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Brush top with melted butter. Serve warm.
Excellent served with Curried Chicken Salad.