- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans OR walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer, adding pumpkin with milk and nuts with flour.
- Recommended Cycle: Basic/white bread cycle; light color setting, if available.
- If your machine seems to be straining or if the dough appears too dry or stiff, add more liquid in 1-teaspoon increments to achieve the proper consistency. If the dough seems too soft or slack, add additional bread flour in 1-teaspoon increments until the proper consistency is reached. Do not add more than 3 to 4 tablespoons of liquid or flour.