- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Bread Machine Yeast
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Coarse salt
- Add water, oil, salt, rosemary, flour and yeast to bread machine pan in the order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough/manual cycle.
- When cycle is complete, remove dough from machine to a lightly floured surface. Cover; let rest 5 minutes. If necessary, knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Form dough into smooth ball. Roll to 12-inch round; place on 12-inch pizza pan that has been lightly greased with olive oil. Poke dough randomly with fingertips to form dimples. Brush top with olive oil; sprinkle with rosemary and salt to taste. Let rise uncovered in warm, draft-free place until almost doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 425°F for 18 to 22 minutes or until done. Serve with olive oil and freshly ground coarse black pepper, if desired, for dipping.