- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- As needed Mazola® Corn Oil
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Combine milk, corn syrup, butter and eggs in a separate bowl. Add to flour mixture and beat until just smooth.
- Preheat griddle OR large skillet on medium-high heat. Add a small amount of oil, as needed. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake. Cook until bubbles have formed and pancake is lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook another 2 minutes. Serve immediately with warm syrup.