- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown butter in saucepan over medium high heat until it is golden brown. Do not burn and let cool completely.
- Combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla, salt and pecans in a small bowl. Blend in the browned butter completely.
- Pour pecan mixture into unbaked pie crust. Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325°F and cook for 45 minutes or just until center of pie is barely set.