- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2-1/2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup toffee chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Mix brown sugar, corn starch and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook until pudding is thick and has boiled at least 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Stir in toffee chips.
- Pour into a bowl OR individual serving dishes.
- Garnish with pecans and whipped topping, if desired.