- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup heavy OR whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter in a 1-quart saucepan. Stirring frequently, bring to a full boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; immediately stir in cream and vanilla. Cool. Store in refrigerator. Microwave 30 seconds and stir before serving.
- This delectable sauce is pourable hot or cold. Serve over ice cream, fruit pies or pound cake!