- 2/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound (4 cups) Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix corn syrup, sugar and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl. Add pecans; stir gently to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake pecans for 18 to 20 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes. Place on a cooling rack; separate nuts with a fork.
- Cool completely. Store in airtight container at room temperature.