- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 6 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Mix sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch, and salt in a large microwave-safe bowl. Whisk in milk and egg yolks until well blended.
- Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring every 1 to 2 minutes. Cook until pudding is thick and has boiled for at least 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Stir in butter and vanilla. Cover surface with plastic wrap.
- Chill 2 hours.
- Spoon pudding into individual clear bowls OR stemware. Top with caramel topping and peanuts. Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.