- 1-1/2 cups bread flour OR all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 1/8 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1 dash each of Spice Islands® Ground Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice and Cardamom, to taste as desired
- To brush on dough, additional Mazola® Corn Oil
- Combine 1 cup flour, salt, sugar and undissolved yeast in large mixing bowl; mix well. Heat water and oil until very warm (120°F to 130°F). Add warm liquids to dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Gradually stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft ball of dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 6 to 8 minutes. Divide dough into 16 pieces of equal size. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Prepare filling by combining filling ingredients in a small bowl; set aside. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll each piece of dough to a 4-inch circle, about 1/8-inch thick. Place a scant tablespoon of filling in the center of each circle and close dough with fingers, bringing the 2, 6, and 10 o'clock positions together to seal. Place filled pieces dough on baking sheet. Cover; let rise in a warm, draft-free place for about 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush each piece of dough with additional oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.