- 1 box (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, chilled
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stack pie crusts on top of each other and roll into a 16 x 12-inch rectangle. Fit crust into 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Pour 1 can of pie filling on half the crust. Repeat with second can on remaining half. Spread fillings to completely cover crust. Set aside.
- For crumb topping: mix sugar and flour in a small bowl. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over pie.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes until crumb topping is lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on wire rack.
- Blend together brown sugar, corn syrup and melted butter and drizzle over hot pie. Cool before serving.
- Serve by cutting pie in half lengthwise. Make 4 equal crosswise cuts to create 8 rectangles. Slice each rectangle diagonally. Serve with ice cream, if desired.