- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (12 ounces or 3 cups) frozen mixed cherry berry blend, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, corn starch, lemon juice and water in a 2-quart saucepan. Add 2 cups of cherry berry blend.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Stir in remaining cherry berry blend, cinnamon and vanilla extract; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- Serve over ice cream, pound cake or pancakes.