- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Traditional Yeast
- 1 cup warm water (100° to 110°F)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 2/3 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl. Add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, sugar, salt, butter, egg, and 2 cups flour. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough. Knead 8 to 10 minutes. Place in greased bowl, turn to grease top. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; let rest 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in small nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add green pepper; cook and stir until browned.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces. Roll each piece to a 6 x 6-inch square.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and garlic powder; spread on squares. Top with chicken, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and Mozzarella cheese. Fold to form triangles; pinch sides to seal. Place on greased baking sheets. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 45 minutes. Slash tops of pockets to allow steam to escape. Brush with egg white combined with water.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Serve warm.