- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 1-1/2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon leaf thyme
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; brown on both sides, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, mushrooms and onion to pan; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir corn starch and wine in small bowl until smooth. Add milk, bouillon cube, parsley, mustard and thyme. Pour into skillet. Bring to boil over medium heat; boil 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet. Cook 3 minutes or until heated. Serve with pasta or rice.
- Nutritional Claims: Excellent source of protein, Source of potassium, Source of calcium, Source of iron