- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (9-inch) deep dish pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs until frothy in large bowl. Whisk in flour, brown sugar and sugar. Stir in butter, corn syrup and vanilla and mix until well blended. Add chocolate chips, oats and walnuts.
- Pour into pie crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until just set in the center. Cool at least 1 hour. Serve with ice cream if desired.