- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Stir in milk, oil, egg and vanilla until blended. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Or, cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours, if desired.
- Stir down batter and stir in chocolate chips. Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle or skillet that has been brushed with oil. Cook pancakes until edges are dry, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until bottom is golden brown. Delicious with Creamy Vanilla Syrup or syrup.