- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch unbaked deep-dish pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in a large bowl using a spoon. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until pie appears barely set.
- Cool for 2 hours before serving.