- 1 refrigerated pie crust for single crust pie
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place pie crust on a 12 to 14-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Crust should measure at least 11 inches in diameter.
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a medium bowl until creamy. Stir in flour, walnuts and chocolate chips. Spread filling over crust, leaving a 2-inch border of crust around edge. (Filling will spread.) Drizzle corn syrup evenly over filling.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes until golden brown. Cool and slice into wedges to serve.
Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc., and is not affiliated with ACH Food Companies, Inc.