- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons half & half
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Ganache
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To prepare Ganache: Place chocolate chips and half and half in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH power (100%) for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until chocolate begins to melt. Stir together until smooth. Set aside.
- To prepare Cookie Dough: Combine flour, corn starch, powdered sugar and cocoa powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add flour mixture and vanilla to butter and blend. Add 1/2 cup ganache (reserving remaining ganache for later use) to butter mixture and beat until well blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until easy to handle.)
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes, then transfer to wire rack until cooled to room temperature.
- Drizzle remaining ganache over cookies (see recipe tip below). Store cookies in air tight container.