- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy OR chunky
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups quick oats (not instant)
- Mix corn syrup and sugar in a large saucepan. Heat to a full boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips until melted. Add coconut, nuts and oats. Mixture will be rather stiff.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto waxed paper (Tip: Use 2 spoons, one to scoop dough and one to push it off spoon onto the paper.)
- Cool 30 minutes.