- 1 package (12 ounces) mini chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
- 1-1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Beehive® OR Crown® Golden Syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unwrap candies and remove papers.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, eggs, corn syrup and vanilla in large mixer bowl until well blended. Gradually beat in flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls into a greased mini muffin tin. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes until cookies are set but still soft. Press a peanut butter cup into each cookie.
- Cool completely and remove from pans.