- 10 ounces (1 bag) corn chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 7 (1.55 ounces each) milk chocolate bars
- Bacon bits for garnish
- Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread corn chips in the pan.
- Bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil over medium heat in a saucepan. Remove corn syrup mixture from heat and stir in the peanut butter and bacon until blended. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the corn chips and smooth to cover the chips.
- Place the milk chocolate bars in a single layer over the hot mixture and wait 5 to 10 minutes until bars are melted. Smooth the chocolate to the edges of pan. Sprinkle with additional bacon for garnish. Refrigerate about 1 hour until cool. Cut into bar-sized pieces.