- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- Cocoa, powdered sugar or finely chopped nuts, as desired
- Combine corn syrup, butter and cream in a 1-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add semisweet and unsweetened chocolate; stir until completely melted.
- Pour into shallow baking pan lined with plastic. Cover and refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm.
- Lift plastic wrap and chocolate mixture out of pan. Shape teaspoonfuls of chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in the cocoa, powdered sugar or chopped nuts, as desired. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.