- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup red and green candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons red and green sprinkles
- 30 yellow gumgrops OR spice drops
- Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and food coloring; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- Pour mixture into greased 15 x 10-inch rimmed baking pan and pat into place. Using a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter, press into cereal mixture to cut out shapes. Transfer to waxed paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Drizzle or spread over trees and top with sprinkles. Add gumdrop stars.
Recipe Note: Yield size may vary based on cookie cutter used. If Christmas tree cookie cutter does not include a tree stump, gum drops or spice drops may be used to create a stump. Use the melted white chocolate to "glue" candy to base of tree.