- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Whip cream and sugar together in a large bowl with mixer until soft peaks form (2 to 3 minutes).
- Combine corn syrup, corn starch and water in 1-quart microwave-safe container; stir until smooth.
- Heat in microwave for 1 to 2 minutes on high (100%) power or until bubbly. Stir until thickened.
- Add chocolate chips and cinnamon to corn syrup mixture; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Fold chocolate mixture into whipped cream and beat with mixer just until uniformly blended. Transfer to serving dishes and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.