- 4-3/4 to 5-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup cooked, mashed potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine, melted
Cinnamon Cocoa Filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Combine 1-1/3 cups flour, sugar, undissolved yeast, and salt in larger mixer bowl. Heat water, milk, butter, and mashed potato until very warm (120°F to 130°F). Gradually add to flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add eggs and 1 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll dough to 18 x 12-inch rectangle; brush with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Cocoa Filling. Beginning at long end, roll up tightly as for jelly roll. Pinch seam to seal; cut into 12 equal pieces. Place, cut sides up, into 12 (2-1/2 inch) muffin cups. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until done. Remove from cups; cool on wire racks. Lightly sift powdered sugar over tops; drizzle with Chocolate Glaze.
- Cinnamon Cocoa Filling: Combine all ingredients in small bowl; stir to blend.
- Chocolate Glaze: Melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth.