- 1 cup butter, softened (no substitutions)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
Powdered Sugar Glaze
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Beat butter, sugar, allspice, cinnamon, and vanilla until light and fluffy using an electric mixer. Mix flour and corn starch together. Gradually add flour mixture until blended.
- Form cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheets; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned. Cool.
- Whisk 1 cup powder sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk together in a small mixing bowl. Stir in additional milk until desired consistency. Drizzle over cookies; sprinkle with toasted almonds.