- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup whipped cream OR whipped topping
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, and ground cinnamon in a heavy saucepan. Mix beaten eggs with 1/2 cup milk and add to remaining 2 cups of milk. Add milk mixture and butter to dry ingredients. Blend well and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; add extracts. Blend well and pour into individual pudding cups or footed sherbets.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Garnish each with a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.